I've been working in the web design field for 7 years now, and I've discovered that I have a great passion for Marketing in general, and how it influences -or should influence- considerably when designing, planning, building and writing web copy.
UI/UX Web Designer
- Birthday: 4 Jan 1990
- Website: marcelolarrosaweb.com
- Phone: +598 99 75 74 72
- City: Montevideo, Uruguay
- Age: 30
- Degree: Tertiary Technical School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freelance: Available
My vision for the future is to continue developing in the field of Web Design / Marketing or Sales, making use of the Marketing knowledge that I acquired in the last 4 years, studying it exhaustively in my free time.
- SPANISH - Native Speaker
- ENGLISH - C2 Level
(ECPE) Examination for the Certificate of Proficiency in English
Company: Solcre Technology Solutions
2 years (2013 - 2014)
- Validation of HTML and CSS Code and finding errors.
- Use of templates to create website according to customer needs. Use the CMS developed by the company called Columnis.
Company: Tavano Team
4 years (2015 - 2019)
- Implement a new Theme (template), within NetSuite, that would be used to redesign the entire website, while the current one remains published without suffering any unwanted changes.
- Modify all the styles of the site, based on the aesthetic guidelines defined by the client.
- Investigate functionalities and integrate them into NetSuite so that they work correctly alongside existing functionalities and NetSuite's default code.
- Create and / or modify as the case may be, design elements (modify logo, banners, sliders, images, sections) following the same aesthetic guidelines already present in the corporate image of the company, and change them for others, while the site is live, in production.
- Code simple Frontend scripts so that the visual structure is maintained regardless of what content is populated on NetSuite's backend.
Working in Tavano Team was an excellent experience that challenged me to take my web design knowledge and skills to the next level. I had the amazing opportunity to learn NetSuite, one of the most important CRM platforms in the world of Ecommerce worldwide.
8 months (Feb 2020 - Oct 2020)
SuiteDB is a company that also works with NetSuite, my responsibilities were very similar to the ones I had in Tavano Team.